Let's Meet for a Drink

While I would rather not write an introduction and just start sharing my fascinating stories, thoughts, and wonder-ments with a virtual audience, I suppose some sort of background on what my attempted 15-minutes of web fame is all about.

So here I am, a single, mid-to-late 20s girl living in NYC. Originally hailing from the midwest, I have been in Manhattan just over a year after longing to live here for nearly 14 years. I am a social butterfly (note: NOT a socialite) who loves and befriends many types of people. It was of the reasons (aside from just how great this city is) that I wanted to move here: the people. I work a somewhat normal 9-5 job, pay way too much in rent, explore NYC and its outer boroughs when possible, and I go on dates. I guess one difference between me and others is that I have chosen to blog about it.

I have experienced many different types of dating scenarios (from flaky to ultra-serious) and find myself talking to both my male and female friends about these topics daily. I know what you're thinking, "just another Sex and the City wannabe", but no that's not it. I'm not in my 30s, I don't live a six-figure or more NYC lifestyle, and I now date in a digital world, which greatly impacts the way we think about dating, the people we date, and how we communicate. Oh also, I am REALITY.

So here I am, ready to date, ready to write, and ready to entertain. And of course, doing this all anonymously, so as not to scare away a potential happy future. Enjoy.

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top The Second Date. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.